One of my goals for 2021 is to complete my temperature blanket. As I mentioned in my August update, I changed my strategy and began making squares in groups of colors instead of following the calendar. This has helped me make a lot of squares in a shorter amount of time. As a result, I’ve been able to connect all of September and have a lot of squares already made for October.
My hope is to have all October squares crocheted and connected by the end of January.
I’ll admit I’m running out of steam on this temperature blanket project, but I am committed to finishing it in a timely manner.
My goals this year are focused on finishing my lingering UFOs and using the yarn I have in my huge stash. Finishing this blanket will be a big step in reaching those goals.
I’ve learned a lot about managing a large long-term project and the planning associated with it. I’m sure I’ll apply those lessons when I take on future projects.